14/06/14

A whole hand of years






Today is me and my boyfriend's anniversary!

We've been together 5 years now. And what a journey it has been!

We've known each other since middle school, but started dating in high school (though we attended different schools). We've been together through many difficult times, and held each other up through the roughest of days. 
But, even though things are not perfect all the time, he is my best friend, my biggest confident, the only who can make me smile even when my mood is like crap, and I love him to pieces.

I just hope the future will be kind on us, and that together we can make all of our dreams come true.







1 comentário:

Ana Garcês disse...

Parabéns a vocês!

----

R.: Também já vi a seguela! Como já li os livros o plot não me espanta :)

Design by | SweetElectric